Friday Five – last words
Something I like about Fridays – there’s always new questions to answer!
1. What was the last TV show you watched? Let me think. I haven’t watched TV at all yet today, though I plan to watch tonight’s Conan O’Brien (with John Cusack as a guest and the White Stripes as the musical guest, what’s not to like?). Oh yeah, the last thing I watched was last night’s Conan O’Brien! I don’t watch much television at all, I’m afraid…
2. What was the last thing you complained about, and what was the problem? I’ve been complaining about this rainy, dismal weather all day today, just because I hate cold rainy days. And on a Friday too! I really hope it warms up this weekend.
3. Who was the last person you complimented, and what did you say? I actually don’t remember! I haven’t really talked to anyone yet today, so I haven’t had the opportunity to give out a compliment.
4. What was the last thing you threw away? My napkin and bottle of milk from lunch. I felt like a klutz at lunch today because my milk exploded all over me! I couldn’t understand it, I’ve never had exploding milk before!
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited? Heh, my work website, to see how many hours I’ve worked this past week. I’m scheduled for 12 hours, but I’ve picked up so many shifts this week that I’m working 26! Yay for extra money!