Friday Five – randomness
A set of random food questions for this week’s Friday Five!
1. What drinking water do you prefer — tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? I used to really, really hate those water purifiers, but they actually do make the water taste better. I’ll buy bottled water if I absolutely have to, but in general I don’t like to invest money in something that I can get from my own kitchen sink.
2. What are your favorite flavor of chips? I’ve just gotten back into the Harvest Cheddar flavored Sun Chips, thanks to Scott! Those, along with the really spicy nacho version of Doritos are my favorite flavor chips. However, if I have to mention my favorite brand of chips, it would have to be Cape Cod Potato Chips. They don’t carry them in many stores out here, so I buy them when I can! I love these chips!
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? My mother’s recipe for chicken and broccoli. I LOVE the stuff, and I’m happy that I can make it without screwing it up!
4. How do you have your eggs? I don’t. I don’t like eggs by themselves, except for when they’re scrambled in fried rice. That’s the sole exception. I do have odd food habits.
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? I’d have to say Scott, when he grilled hot dogs for me the other night. They were delicious, as always :).