Friday Five – traveling goodness
For the first time in ages and ages, I’m doing a Friday Five! Who here remembers those days? I remember filling out the answers to these weekly questions every Friday, back when everyone I knew blogged. I’m going to try answering the questions I find interesting, and since I like to travel, I’ll answer these!
1. Where’s the first place you remember traveling? Hmm. I know I went to Florida when I was really young, but my family’s trips to Maine and Cape Cod are the first I really remember. We’d go to each place for a week. Any long time reader of the blog knows how much I love Cape Cod, and this is probably why!
2. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you while traveling? Probably the guy on the train who tried selling people this herbal supplement that supposedly cures cancer… who I saw smoking outside during one of our stops. Way to be healthy, dude.
3. What’s the worst thing that ever happened to you while traveling? I hate flying, so anything related to flying is the worst thing that ever happened to me while traveling. Sad but true.
4. What’s the furthest place from home you’ve ever traveled? My family and I flew to England back when I was still in high school. I think that’s probably the farthest I’ve traveled.
5. Where is the next place you hope to travel? I’m not sure yet! We want to take a trip to Vancouver sometime, and we’d like to go to California to visit Ted’s family. We’d also like to check out Eugene at some point.