Friday Five – vacationish
A vacation themed Five, just in time for my own vacation!
1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]? I’m planning on spending this summer finishing up my degree and working to pay rent and bills. It’s not very exciting, I know, but that’s all I’m doing. I’m only taking one vacation this summer (over 4th of July weekend! Eee!), unfortunately, because I won’t be done with class until August 15th.
2. What was your first summer job? My first summer job was also my first job ever; a service clerk at Big Y, starting in June of 1997. I worked at store as a service clerk, cashier, bakery clerk, and seafood clerk until February of 2001, when I was hired as a student web technician by my old college. I worked at the grocery store for waaaay too long.
3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go? I’m going to the Cape in a few days, and that’s where I’d want to go! I love that place so much, and I’ve been looking forward to this little vacation for awhile now. I’m going to be on vacation from July 3 – July 8. I’m so excited!
4. What was your worst vacation ever? I’ve never really had a bad vacation.. then again, my family never really went anywhere on vacation besides Cape Cod, so I’m not entirely sure.
5. What was your best vacation ever? Either when I went to England in March 1999, a Caribbean cruise in April of 1999, or any of the times I’ve gone to the Cape. I love going on vacation!