I get excited easily, ok?
In lieu of actual content, here is a list of things I’m excited about:
- I’m going to the Cape in a few weeks with my family. I’m looking forward to sitting by the beach, knitting a sock or two, and smelling the sweet salt air around our cottage. I love the Cape.
- Our house… is clean! We’ve been doing a good job keeping it not so messy. I’ve never been the most organized person in the world, so this makes me happy.
- I’ve been rewatching Season 3 of The Office and loving every minute of it. I’m surprised I’m not watching it right now, but there’s dinner to cook. (We’re making chicken and broccoli casserole, my favorite!)
- Everquest II sucked me in again! (Well, technically, my husband sucked me back into the game, but shhh.) I’m playing a Fae Mystic, which I’m loving so far. I started playing it again last Saturday and we’re already close to hitting level 21. I don’t remember levelling this fast last time I played!
- If you take a look at the Flickr pictures I’ve been posting recently, you’ll see that I’ve been knitting up a storm. Currently I’m working on the Mystery Stole 3 andCalla, and I will be working on my second Pomatomus sock when I fly to Massachusetts in a few weeks.
- Is it sad that I’m still a little giddy from the BRMC concerts from last month?
- In general, I’m excited about finding new music to listen to. Scott and I have been listening to the Underground Garage station on Sirius and found that Best Buy has a section devoted to artists played on this station. We went and bought a Dirtbombs CD a few weeks ago, and we’re looking around for The Len Price 3 next. I’m also considering buying the White Stripes’ new album, Icky Thump, as I’ve liked the title track much, much better than any of the singles from their last album. It’s been awhile since there’s been good new music to listen to.
- Since when does Steve and Barry’s sell clothing other than college t-shirts? One just opened up here last year, and we finally went this past weekend to check it out. At first we weren’t sure it was even open; the building looked abandoned and we couldn’t find the parking lot. However, when we entered, we noticed new shiny hardwood flooring and lots and lots of lighting, complete with cheaply priced clothing. I found a few things I liked, and we’ll probably go back the next time we want to buy clothes.
Obviously, it doesn’t take much to excite me. Hey, I think it’s a good thing!