Just some random things.
I didn’t know how to answer today’s Reverb16 question. Honestly, I’m struggling with writing anything today. I’ll still post something, even if it isn’t the prompt of the day. I really want to blog again and the only way I’ll keep up with it is to, well, actually keep up with it. Today’s post might just be randomness.
- It snowed yesterday, the first real snow of the season. We only received an inch or two, but apparently the roads were a mess. One advantage to working from home is not having to drive in the snow if I don’t want to! I do feel pretty cooped up in my apartment and plan on leaving it today, but yeah. I enjoyed watching the snow fall from my apartment.
- Knitting is the best. I started my Christmas socks on the day after Thanksgiving and I’m already almost to the heel of the second sock! I’m glad I started this tradition two years ago and I look forward to having an entire row of Christmas socks in my sock drawer.
- I’m going to be 36 in a couple weeks. How in the world is that possible? Didn’t I just turn 28 last year? (No, I turned 28 in 2008 and I wrote about it!) My thirties have passed quicker than I ever imagined. I can’t believe I’ll be 40 in just a few short years.
- I’m fighting the urge to insert a picture in every post. I like pretty pictures as much as the next person, but I don’t like thinking ‘oh, no one will read this if there aren’t any pictures!’. It’s silly, I know. Once I post about my knitting again, there will be pictures galore.
- Sometimes I think about doing Vlogmas, where I post a video of my day every day in December. I don’t know how exciting that would be, as it would probably just be me in my apartment, but we’ll see. I’m not one who feels comfortable taking pictures out in public, so who knows if I’d take video. I’d like to try something new, at least.
We’ll see if I get back on track for Reverb tomorrow!